Have You Heard the Rumors?






One of the things I love about Richmond are the nooks and crannies it has to offer. So many places to shop and eat that I truly believe that no two stores have the same thing. Monday I went to Rumors Boutique, a local store within walks of the VCU campus owned and operated by Casey Longyear, a VCU graduate.


I’ve heard of the store many times and even walked past it on my way to class, but had never been in until this Monday. Most of the items were very low-priced which is always a good thing for a college student. The most expensive item was $15. Not only do they sell really unique clothing, but they also buy from students. Definitely plan on shopping there more often!

Here are some pictures of what I bought as well as what the store looked like:






Safe to say that Rumors has it...

Rumors Boutique can be found at 404 N. Harrison Street, Richmond, VA
For more information, visit http://rumorsrva.com/ or  contact Casey Longyear at Casey.Longyear@gmail.com

Story by FBYA Journalist Intern, Cheryl Johnson, a student at Virginia Commonwealth University


0 comments:

Post a Comment

top